Online Gaming will never be the same
In the video above (Adobe Max 2011) you see what you can do in Online Gaming with the Flash Platform. Adobe Camp Brazil is pleased to announce that we have two amazing speakers in ONLINE GAME DEVELOPMENT, Lee Brimelow and Enrique Duvós, both from the World Wide Gaming Evangelism Team at Adobe. Game Developers, do not miss this unique chance in Latin America.
Feel the event energy!
Adobe Camp Brazil 2012 will offer tracks in Development, Design and Digital Video. Held for the third time, the 2012 camp brings together some of the best professionals in the world to present and discuss the latest trends and innovations in the creative and technical space. As a pioneering event in the Brazil, we are inviting professionals and students from all over the world to learn from the best minds in the market. With full support and supervision from Adobe Systems USA, speakers at Adobe Camp Brazil include Adobe employees, creative directors, movie directors, designers, photographers, video makers, CTOs, and CEOs from Brazil, Europe and the United States. Our last event was considered the best Adobe Camp ever, and we are extremely excited to offer this event again in Brazil.
Registration is Open
Adobe Camp Brazil 2012 registration is now open, with a special price until February 29th 2012. Register now clicking here, limited seats!
Register for our newsletter and stay tuned!
Please fill out the form below:
Which topics will be discussed?
• Latest announcements from Adobe evangelists, employees and event sponsors
• Mobile design and development for AIR, BlackBerry, Android, iOS etc
• Platforms and App stores available in the market
• New methods for monetizing and distributing content
• Enterprise apps, challenges and opportunities in the business world, focused on productivity and ROI
• 3D and Games for the web and for mobile devices
• Adobe MAX 2011 Recap, the largest conference in the Adobe world
• Video Production, Design and Flash Platform workflows
• SmartTV, new sensors and multitouch devices
• Importance of design, usability and user experience (UX) on interactive projects
• Presentations from award-winning companies such as Google, Adobe, RIM, Grupo Sal, Action Creations and University of California San Diego (UCSD)
• Technologies and solutions to enable designers and developers to work together more effectively
• Natural Interaction with Microsoft Kinect and development libraries
• Digital Publishing platforms and tools
• E-learning and Video Streaming
• Social Media Strategies and public APIs
• Motion Design and Photography
• Advanced techniques for designers, photographers and video makers with Adobe solutions
• Future of interactivity and human interactions presented by world leaders