Flash Camp is now Adobe Camp
Due to the big success in 2010 (more than 300 attendees) and in 2011 (almost 600 attendees), our Flash Camp Brasil got bigger and is now called Adobe Camp Brasil (focusing on 1000 attendees), with tracks on Design, Development and Digital Video. The best professionals in Technology and Creativity get together in April 2012 for one more extraordinary event.
Click here to learn more and save your spot now.
Flash Camp Brazil 2011
Thanks everyone who attended for making Flash Camp Brazil a huge success. See you all in 2012!
Please watch our promotional video for Flash Camp Brazil 2011:
To see this or more videos, visit the Flash Camp Brazil Youtube channel.
Official App for Flash Camp Brazil
Flash Camp Brazil
Maceió, Alagoas, Brazil. 8 9 April 2011
Held for the second time, the 2011 Adobe Flash Camp Brazil brought together the best Brazilian and American rich media professionals to present and discuss the latest trends and innovations in the Adobe Flash Platform (Flash/Flex/AIR). As a pioneering event in the country, we invited professionals and students from all over Brazil to learn from the best minds in rich media. With full support and supervision from Adobe Systems USA, speakers at Flash Camp Brazil included Adobe employees, creative directors, CIOs, and CEOs from both Brazil and the United States.
- Latest Flash Platform news from Adobe evangelists and employees
- Flash on mobile devices (AIR/BlackBerry/Android/iOS/etc)
- Platforms and App stores available in the market
- New methods for monetizing content
- Flex applications in the business world, focused on productivity and ROI
- Adobe MAX 2010 Recap, the largest conference in the Adobe world
- Flash Platform workflows
- Molehill, the future of the Flash Player focusing on 3D for Games and Rich Internet Applications
- Flash on TV and multitouch devices
- Importance of design and UX on interactive projects
- Presentations from award-winning companies such as Gringo (São Paulo), Seagulls Fly (Rio de Janeiro), Adobe (USA and Brazil), Dedo US and University of California San Diego (UCSD)
- Technologies to enable designers and developers to work together more effectively
- Digital Publishing platforms and tools
- E-learning and Video Streaming
- Social Media Strategy and public APIs (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Flickr, Google, PayPal, etc)